- Console: Battery operated digital LCD display
- Console Feedback: Calories, Scan, Stroke Count, Time, Total Calories Burned, Total Stroke Count
- Programs: No
- Heart Rate: No
- Resistance: Manual resistance- 8 levels
- Drive Train: Belt
- Power: 2 AA batteries for Console
- Frame: Steel
- Slide Rail Construction: Steel
- Slide Rail Length: 1170mm
- Seat: High density foam
- Flywheel: 4kg
- Foot Rest: Large, plastic
- Water Bottle Holder: No
- Folding: Yes
- Product Weight: 29kg
- Max User Weight: 110kg
- Dimensions: 1905mm L x 508mm W x 700mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 1 year, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
DetailsThe York 220 rowing machine offers users an outstanding aerobic and toning workout with the rowing motion working all the major muscle groups - back, waist, arms, shoulders, hips and legs.
The York 220 features a functional 5.75” LCD console which gives essential workout feedback such as: workout time, stroke count, calories, cumulative stroke for all workouts.
With a 4kg flywheel and 8 levels of manual magnetic resistance to keep you challenged, the York 210 rowing machine ensures smooth and comfortable workouts.
York have a long standing international reputation for quality products which are built to provide trouble free service for many years. With over 75 years’ experience at the forefront of the fitness industry York truly are “The Strongest Name in Fitness”.
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.