- Console: LCD display
- Console Feedback: Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, METs, Pace, Speed, Time
- Programs: 10
- Speed: Forward: 0.1-16kph Reverse: 0.1-4.8kph
- Incline: Incline and decline - independent motors
- Heart Rate: Telemetric
- Drive Motor: HP continuous duty
- Running Surface: 60" x 22" (1525mm x 560mm) Self lubricating belt/deck
- Frame: Steel
- Folding: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: No
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 230kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 2390mm L x 910mm W x 1440mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Motor - 5 years, Running Belt - 5 years, Mechanical & Electronic - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
Two independent incline controls create a platform for uphill or downhill walking to emphasise specific muscle groups seldom used during forward motion, but also reduces flexion contractures with total knee or hip replacements. Retro-walk is also great for promoting dorsiflexion when the dual-height geriatric hand rails are in use.
- Adjustable Full Length Handrails accommodate a wide variety of patient populations. Height ranges from 622mm to 876mm; width ranges from 495mm to 787mm for a comfortable exercise area.
- Removable Patient Step-up lowers the step-up height to 100mm. In Deck Lift Mode, the deck, step-up, and hand rails can be set parallel to the floor for stepping and PDF/PTA exercises.
- Two Independent Incline Motors provide true incline and decline. Front incline ranges from 1–15% grade; rear decline ranges from -10–0% grade.
The Spirit MT200 features 10 programs including Quick Start, Manual, Hill, Plateau, Cardio, Interval, Custom Facility, VO2 sub-max Gerkin protocol, Heart Rate, and Symmetry program. The Symmetry program shows left and right gait information through a biofeedback graph and a numeric window.
Programs can be interactively adapted to patients’ characteristics using input information such as weight and gender as the basis to maximise their rehabilitative regimen.
Targeted Clinical Applications
The Spirit MT200 benefits in areas of: orthopedic, sports medicine, cardiopulmonary exercise, neurological rehab, and other athletic training especially advantageous for older adults and children.
Bi-Lateral Symmetry Monitoring Program
The bi-lateral symmetry monitoring program aims to resolve limb deficiencies and walking gait by encouraging users through biofeedback and enables clinicians to minimise the requirement for compensatory strategies in their patient or client care.
Evenly balanced standing, walking or running shows that the body is healthy and efficiently at work.
The more symmetrical the left and right sides of the body are, the faster, stronger, and more consistent your musculature performance will be, indicating a balanced condition. It is observable that symmetry is important for endurance and performance, from the elite athlete to the chronic or acute patients; and from sports specific performance to activities of daily living.
Muscular imbalance is generally a sign of a problem in the body. A person who is highly asymmetrical – imagine a large left versus right side performance discrepancy as an extreme case – would be considered less ‘fit’ or physically capable than a symmetrical person.
Clinicians should aim for symmetry of strength and performance in order to minimise the requirement for compensatory strategies in their patients or clients. It is with this goal in mind that the Symmetry program was developed and offered across the Spirit Medical Systems Group product line.
The Spirit MT200 Treadmill symmetry program provides gait information in numeric and biofeedback graphs format. The program monitors and measures the user’s cadence, left and right step length, and displays the numeric feedback in a message window along with the symmetry index. The program will end either when the exercise set-time reaches zero or by pressing the Stop twice. A full summary of performance will be shown in the message window. The MT200 in particular features sensors that measures gait length, unlike the other models that rely on pedals.
- Product Video
- After Sales Care
This a default warranty message if nothing has been added to after_sales_care