- Console: Large Blue-LED matrix Window with 20-Character Message Centre with Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Heart Rate, Level, METs, Program, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts
- Programs: 10
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Incline: No
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Train: No
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel: 10.5kg
- Foot Pedal: Oversized and Padded
- Stride Length: User determined, 405mm Maximum Step Height
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel with Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 80kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1397mm L x 813mm W x 1600mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Brake and Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
The pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
Ease of Use
16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
A turbo cooling fan is standard on the CS800 Stepper. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email email@example.com.