- Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack, with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Distance, Heart Rate, METs, Program, Resistance Level, RPM, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts
- Programs: 9
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive Train: 8 Groove Poly-V Belt with Spring Loaded Idler
- Power: Self-generating
- Flywheel: 13.5kg
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Crank: Oversized 1" crank axle with heavy duty roller bearings
- Pedal: Ratcheting pedals with 2-degree inversion
- Adjustments: Simple lever adjustment
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 65kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1219mm L x 635mm W x 1397mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Generator 5 years, Electronics and Parts - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
DetailsIndoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the lever under the seat.
The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
Heart Rate % Profile
There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
A heavy duty 13.5kg flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email email@example.com.