- Console: 15.6" Touchscreen Display
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, METs, Speed, Time
- Programs: 14
- Speed: 0.8 - 19 kph
- Incline: 0-15%
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Motor: 4.0 continuous hp AC drive with Grade H insulation
- Running Surface: 560mm x 1525mm
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint, aluminium console masts
- Folding: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: Yes
- Product Weight: 183kg
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 2125mm L x 885mm W x 1470mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Fame - lifetime, Motor - 5 years, Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Console Parts - 1 year, Labour - 1 year (Excludes Health and Fitness Clubs)
- Features and Information
DetailsDesigned on the solid CT850 platform, the CT850ENT treadmill incorporates touchscreen technology on an oversized 15.6" entertainment display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. The cool running, brushless 4.0 horse power AC drive motor adds to the reliability of the treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
- Large 15.6" touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming
- 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Spacious 1525mm x 560mm workout area to accommodate tall users
- Multi-ply Habasit commercial belt for superior belt life
- Maintenance free, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles
- Large aluminium side rails for stable support, easy cleaning and an elegant design
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone
- 15.6" touchscreen display
- Tablet friendly reading rack
- Convenient water bottle holder and storage compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player
- Ergonomically correct contact heart rate grips
- TV - Watch your favourite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display - The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet - Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings - The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customise the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.