- Console: Large blue LED matrix window with 20 Character message centre and integrated reading rack
- Console Feedback: Pulse, Speed, Time
- Programs: 10
- Speed: 0.8-20kph
- Incline: 5-15%
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Motor: 4.0 continuous hp AC drive with grade H insulation
- Running Surface: 22" x 60" (560mm x 1520mm)
- Frame: Heavy gauge high strength steel with durable powder-coat paint and aluminium console masts and side rails
- Folding: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 160kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 2133mm L x 890mm W x 1450mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Motor - 5 years, Deck - 5 years, Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year (Excludes Health and Fitness Clubs)
- Features and Information
DetailsIdeal for Rehab facilities the Spirit CT800 treadmill with extended handrails will meet your needs. The extended handrails offer the user more stability and a safer workout while recovering from injury. There are several keys areas that define a well-designed treadmill - all Spirit treadmills offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics.
TThe Spirit CT800 treadmill with extended handrails is designed to take the constant punishment of the commercial environment. Its heavy gauge steel frame, durable powder coated paint finish with aluminium side rails and console mast will stay looking good for years. Highly efficient heat management extends the life of the treadmill; the dual cooling fans circulate air around the motor and control systems reducing heat overload which means expensive components last much longer.
Other design elements include a bright tri-colour LED console, quick speed and incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate monitoring, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
The Spirit CT800 treadmill console is easy to use and provides users with key motivational information and 10 different workout programs. There is also plenty of storage on the console with dual water bottle/cargo holders and the keypads are within easy reach from the running deck. The centre mounted swivel fan helps keep you cool during your workout and the contact pulse grips are in the correct ergonomic position to easily check your heart rate throughout.
View and Download here
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.