- Console: Large blue LED matrix window with 20 character message centre, integrated reading rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Watts
- Programs: 10
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Resistance: 41 levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt with self-tensioner
- Power: Self-generating
- Flywheel: 14kg
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forged steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Pedal: Dual-width with 2 degree pronation
- Adjustments: 12 seat positions, aluminium rail
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Water Bottle Holder: No
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 66kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1450mm L x 770mm W x 1300mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year (Excludes Health and Fitness Clubs)
- Features and Information
DetailsIndoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
Comfort and convenience are huge factors in encouraging regular exercise - we know that if users don’t enjoy the experience, they won’t feel compelled to make it a part of their lifestyle.
The Spirit CR800 semi-recumbent exercise bike boasts many features such as easy adjustments, a turbo cooling fan, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console. The seat and backrest are made of high density foam pads for durability and comfort, while the bright LED screens display pertinent information during your workout and a scrolling summary on completion.
Ergonomically designed with 2 degrees of inversion on the pedals helps to place your body in an anatomically correct position throughout your workout, the pedals are also padded for extra comfort and to reduce stress on your feet.
Transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube allow for easy repositioning, simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit into position.
View and Download here
- Product Video
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.