- Console: 4 window LCD
- Console Feedback: Heart Rate, RPM, Time
- Programs: 0
- Resistance: Manual magnetic - infinite levels
- Incline: No
- Heart Rate: Chest strap not included, Telemetric
- Drive Train: Magnetic resistance with variable adjustable knob and hand brake
- Power: 3AA batteries (console)
- Flywheel: 14kg
- Foot Pedal: Oversized with 2 degree pronation, built-in sweat drains
- Stride Length: 51cm
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel, zinc undercoating with durable powder-coat paint
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: No
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 105kg
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 1760mm L x 610mm W x 1680mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Brake and Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year (Excludes Health and Fitness Clubs)
- Features and Information
DetailsThe combination of the Direct Drive system along with balancing the precise weight of the pedal arms, dual-action handlebars, foot pedal angle, and stride length, offers the perfect formula to assure the smoothest workout motion. This motion creates the ‘floating’ effect. Once you reach a certain RPM, you start to ‘float’ and feel the smoothest possible motion. Once you try a Spirit CG800 E-Glide elliptical cross trainer, we are confident that you will agree it is the smoothest piece of fitness equipment to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The Spirit CG800 E-Glide elliptical cross trainer is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind - proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, and simplicity that helps you and/or your clients adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This model is geared around individuals that like to create their own workout as they progress through their routine and with infinite levels of resistance is suitable for beginners through to elite athletes. It will appeal to both runners and cyclists as a cross training modality that is full weight bearing, without the impact.
The Spirit CG800 E-Glide elliptical cross trainer foot pedals feature 2 degree pronation to put you in a more ergonomically correct position, and come with built-in sweat drains. The conveniently mounted brake can be used to quickly bring the linked flywheel to rest for quick, safe dismounting.
View and Download here
- Product Video
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email email@example.com.