- Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Distance, Heart Rate, Laps, Level, METs, RPM, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts, Workout Summary
- Programs: 9
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Incline: No
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Train: 12 Groove Poly-V Belt with Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-generating
- Flywheel: 13.5kg with 12:1 pedal to flywheel ratio
- Foot Pedal: Oversized with 2-Degree Inversion
- Stride Length: 533mm
- Frame: Epoxy Hybrid, Double Powder Coated Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 180
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1956mm L x 813mm W x 1702mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Brake and Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
A turbo cooling fan is standard on the CE900-LED elliptical trainer. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
Heart Rate % Profile
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
The pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email email@example.com.