- Console: Large blue LED matrix window with 20 character message centre, integrated reading rack
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, METs, Pulse, RPM, Speed, Time, Watts
- Programs: 10
- Resistance: Electromagnetic - 40 levels
- Incline: No
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap included
- Drive Train: Front action, Integrated generator with 13.5kg flywheel
- Power: Generator
- Flywheel: 13.5kg
- Foot Pedal: Oversized with 2 degree pronation
- Stride Length: 51cm
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 110kg
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 1990mm L x 720mm W x 1710mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Brake and Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year (Excludes Health and Fitness Clubs)
- Features and Information
DetailsThe Spirit CE800 elliptical cross trainer is designed for the commercial environment without compromising on convenience, comfort, reliability and aesthetic appeal. The extra smooth action of the Spirit CE800 elliptical cross trainer comes from the combination of the ergonomically designed foot pedals, ultra long stride length, and the perfectly balanced self-generating flywheel system. This smooth action along with the easy to use console will keep you and your clients happy, workout after workout. If people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs – they are far more likely to adhere to a regular exercise routine.
The Spirit CE800 elliptical cross trainer features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 51cm stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 14kg flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback. A built-in cooling fan helps to keep you comfortable throughout your workout and the integrated 2 degree pronation of the foot pedals ensures you are in an ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
View and Download here
- Product Video
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.