- Aerospace grade anodised aluminium construction for maximum corrosion protection
- High grade stainless steel fittings in the handle assembly for increased durability
- Double-notched shafts for 'powering up' with a second rubber
- 7mm spring steel shaft for superior speed
- Tri cut point for maximum velocity Single flopper reduces drag
- Dyneema cord bridle eliminates shaft abrasion
- Safety switch is top-mounted for easy access
- Comfortable hip loader pad design
- 400lb breaking strain black monofilament line ensures strength and speed through the water
- The monofilament line is connected directly to the base of the shaft to reduce drag
- Bungee shock cord increases monofilament line durability
- Automatic line release with extra tabs on the side of the barrel for line extension
- Line float clip and heavy duty shackle attached to handle base
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email email@example.com.