- Console: Blue backlit LCD display
- Console Feedback: Body Fat, Calendar, Calories, Clock, Distance, Odometer, Pulse, Recovery, RPM, Speed, Temperature, THR, Time, Watts
- Programs: 24
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Resistance: Electromagnetic - 24 levels
- Drive Train: Rib belt
- Power: DC9V / 1A
- Flywheel: 10kg
- Seat: High density foam
- Crank: 3-piece crank
- Pedal: Adjustable straps
- Adjustments: Height and fore/aft adjustable seat, adjustable handlebars
- Frame: Solid Oval Tube
- Water Bottle Holder: No
- Fan: No
- MP3/iPod Capable: Yes
- Product Weight: 34kg
- Max User Weight: 130kg
- Dimensions: 1000mm L x 610mm W x 1420mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 2 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
DetailsExercise bikes have long been regarded as one of the best ways to improve your heart and lung function while also improving leg and buttock shape and strength.
The Fuel 4.0 exercise bike is our most affordable powered exercise bike. With a large heavy duty frame and slim profile design, the Fuel 4.0 features a heavy 10kg flywheel for smooth action and 24 resistance levels to keep you challenged. Full size balanced pedals provide greater comfort, and hand pulse sensors enable easy tracking of your workout intensity.
24 user programs, a combination of set and user defined, provide variety in your workouts and more targeted training for your particular fitness goals. Together with adjustable handlebars and seat, this exercise bike is packed full of features you would expect in higher priced models. A quality machine at a great price.
The easily adjustable feet ensure stability on an uneven surface and transport wheels allow for easy repositioning and storage if space may be limited.
View and Download here
- After Sales Care
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 555 002 or email email@example.com.